Monday, November 1, 2010

Growing weary of the shinanigans.

Ok so all the shinanigans are enough.

Yes... I use "Shinanigans" not as in the place you go and eat, but the same kind of Shinanigans on "Super Troopers".

I have switched my football allegiances about a year ago from the Lions to the Vikings.

The move made sense.

Samantha grew up a Vikes fan.

She adopted the Tigers... I better return the favor.

Oh yeah... and the Lions stunk for forever.

Now however it looks like I've made a pretty bad decision.

Brett can't keep his Blackberry North of his Wrangler waistline.

They can't seem to win.

One of their best players is hurt... better yet, a lot of their players are hurt.

They decided to bring Randy Moss back in the equations.

They're 2-5.

Brett can't keep from injuring something every time he gets on the field.

Today they deleted Randy Moss from their roster. (This was probably a good move... but doesn't do much for continuity)

The defense can't seem to stop anybody when it should be top 5 in the League.

I don't know what to think. Right now I'd be a safe bet to think that the Lions will finish with a better record.

We'll see.

No comments: