Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Progress...

The passed few weeks have been pretty busy for me personally. Outside of taking a break when Samantha's folks were in town everthing else has seemed to be more of a "hold on and hope for the best".

Outside of being a dad and husband, having a full time job, coaching fall baseball, going to class one night a week; I've been very busy working on an administrative internship.

The internship hasn't been to difficult. Although I've experienced a few interesting stories overall it's been a good experience.

The internship basically consists of 300 hours split between Elementary and Secondary. I have till March or so to complete the hours. After tomorrow I'll have 40 done. That's not much. Considering that a majority of them are secondary.

I guess just hold on and hope I graduate in May.

Koren is growing well. He's now around 10 lbs. Hope to post up some pictures of the kids and Daryl, Janet and Ben's visit by this weekend.

No comments: