Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Making the most of it...

I hate being sick.

There is perhaps one thing I hate worse... when everyone around me is sick.

Not really sure which one of us got this bug going. I just know that we're passing it around pretty good.

All five of us have some type of either flu or respiratory bug.

We've been battling the bug for over a week now. It seems like things just aren't going our way right now!

Koren seems to be the least effected thus far. THANK GOODNESS!

Samantha is struggling the worst right now. She's not getting a lot of sleep should it be one kid or the another. She needs a break and soon. She's getting to be a pretty tough nut. Surprising the changes we've undergone in just over 4 years since we had Aundrea to now her being able to interpret cries, whimpers and sometimes even looks.

Aundrea just started ice skating classes. The local rec center offer's the class. It was $45 for 12 classes, plus 6 free passes for her to practice on her own. We thought that was pretty reasonable. We even purchased her own ice skates! More will surely follow on our experience in the ice!

Tristan is absolutely been a bugger lately. He might be the slowest kid I've met when he needs to get from "point a" to "point b". For instance, going from our apartment to the car seems to be a five minute process. Especially after he's explored every corner, crack and door. I've proud of him all the same! He's definitely my son!

Kor boy is also challenging us in new ways. He's different than his siblings. But it's been pretty neat having an infant around the house. It's gruesome at how quickly you forget how tough it can be with a baby. I know that I'll miss it when we're done having kids. We've decided that having three kids isn't a complete "bang your head against the wall" it's just close to it!

I've been busy with work and my internship. It's a long process to get the MA wrapped up. I'm considering resigning from the Roughrider's. It's been a lot of fun, but has demanded a great deal of my time year round. Time that could be spent with the kids or completing one of the main things I came to Gillette in the first place. There have been a few other glitches that have led me to believe it would be the right thing to do as well. I hope to have a decision made by the end of the week.

Finally, we're really beginning to wrap our heads around a move late next summer. We've already put a few plans in motion. We'll see how that all turns out.

No comments: