Sunday, November 28, 2010

Recaping the Thanksgiving Weekend

Thanksgiving.


The perfect Holiday! Food football and four days off!


Hard to imagine that it's all coming to an end tonight!

Just thought I'd sum up what we did!

Thursday we went to my folks. We at mainly soup and other snacks. It was a good time had by all. The football wasn't all that great. It's no fun watching the Lions get drubbed year in and year out. It is fun to watch the 'boys get beat on their own mistakes.

Thursday at 6ish Samantha, Koren and I, took off for Rapid City, SD. I had earned a free night in a motel through Wyndham and took advantage of it. It's always nice to spend the night in a motel and not have to pay for it.

Our mission was "Black Friday" shopping! We slept a few hours then woke up at about 2. First we went to Kohls for their 3 AM opening, then Menards for their 6 AM opening, with McDonalds breakfast squeezed in between.

I enjoyed the experience! No guarantee I will do it next year, but I would do it in the future!

Saturday was our "real" Thanksgiving Celebration. We had Turkey and the like. It was pretty good!

My mom's friend and husband (Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Loren) joined us from Colorado Springs. It was good seeing them as it's been a few years!

Sunday was back to a lazy day. We didn't do a whole lot! Just tried to recover from the first three days!

No comments: