Friday, October 2, 2009

It's over... it's all over!

Holy Buckets. Ever have one of those weeks that you just hope to survive? I just did.

I hate those weeks. At TBC those weeks usually happened more that "normal" weeks... which I guess would make them normal... right?... Hmmm... I don't know... stupid.

So this week wasn't any worse than some of the moderately bad weeks at Trinity... but in the real world that's still pretty much like being stabbed in an extremity and having salt poured in the wound.

This is indeed the first time since we've arrived out here that I've had to tell myself, "just survive till Friday" and my word, I hardly did.

A bad week for me typically involves three things.

1. Averaging about 6 hours or less sleep per night for the week (look... my body and psyche operate fine with 8 hours... but when you dip under that I admit that I struggle!!).

2. Samantha.

3. Stupid unnecessary work stress.

Those three items were out in force this week.

Sleep was around 7 hours until Tuesday night... where it hit the two hour mark and then saw me in town till about 11 pm for work, class and then more work.

Samantha was just nuts this week (ok remember that I tell stories... basically insert "Brandon" for "Samantha") the woman basically was under so much internal stress over the Tiger's/Twins series that she pretty much took to biting off the head of anyone who spoke to her negatively... good grief Samantha... get a grip... it's just a game!

Work. Is there a need to elaborate?

Anyways it's over. And I was able to relax for the evening and basically do this...

No comments: