Thursday, December 24, 2009

4.0/18 Wish I was that good with my bowl picks

Alright! Just checked my grades for the fall semester!

I have been fairly nervous for the last two and a half months about my Informational Literacy class. Through 12 credits I had a 4.0 GPA and was hoping for the same in the fall semester.

I have really desired to do very well in my MA at least better than my BA at TBC. Tonight I checked on my grades and got an early little Christmas present to learn that I kept the streak alive with an A in both classes.

Informational Literacy was a pretty tough test for me and now that I am past it I'm pretty happy! I guess my final project must have been good enough to pull me up into the A range. I was pretty nervous about the whole ordeal.

I am now half way through the program, both academically and financially, and I have obtained a 4.0 while raising kids with Samantha and having a full time job... one more year!

Concerning my bowl picks... could they get worse?

Wyoming won... that should have been my sign.
Rutgers did beat UCF as I suggested!
Middle Tennessee won.
BYU beat Oregon.
Utah thumped Cal.
And right now Southern Methodist is beating the daylight out of Nevada.

I guess I'll take the 4.0 over being really bad at selecting college bowl games.

No comments: