Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Squeakquel

Last night I had the best night of the new year!

Aundie and I headed into town around 6:00 so I could get a haircut while she played for a bit at Grandpa and Grandma's. After that we headed to the theater to watch the 8:45 showing of Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel!


I don't think I remember the last time that I laughed so hard during a movie. Half of my laughter came from Aundrea's laughing! The movie was funny too!

Aundrea picked up on many of the more subtle jokes which surprised me a great deal!

We also shared a bag of popcorn and a large drink (which cost more than the movie) She sat most of the time on the edge of her seat (shoveling popcorn and navigating the cup all by herself) and then spent the last 20 minutes on my lap. It was a pretty neat experience for me and her as well!

The chipmunks have changed a little bit in twenty years...

Yeah, I can remember being around Aundrea's age and thinking the Chipmunks were basically the coolest thing ever made!

It's pretty cool to know Aundrea thinks the same thing!

No comments: